- No & yes. I'm actually a tad heavier and definitely wider through the hips and tummy. Though my cardio and muscling has improved lately and I can last longer without taking a break - so fitness is better.
- Yes, I totally did this AND kicked butt doing it. See my post with those results: Pies and Jars
- Nada last year, and only a few times this year, so very late in starting this one.
- Not at all in 2012, but have been doing that over the last month and can w/t/c bareback, YAY!
- BAWAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah. I over-estimated, WAY over-estimated how awesome I am. I'm just this month consistently schooling 2', which last month was still scary.
- Yes, I did go and do this and decided it's not for me. Not right now. Too scary. I like hunter pace.
Not too shabby, many came this year instead of last year. I'm still ok with that.
So this weekend will be the 1/2 way into the year mark. A pretty good time to set some goals for the rest of the year.
Goals, 2nd half 2013
- Successfully show 2' hunters by end of season. (not counting the 2' show earlier this year when I fell off)
- School 2' 3".
- Jump in bareback pad at any height.
- Lose inches off my hips and tummy - enough to nicely fit back into my size L FITS Bekas that were too tight this time last year. Still wearing the XL Bekas I bought after I saw photos of me in the larges o0.
- Break in my tall boots all the way so I can actually show in them.