Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

Being an equestrian blog, I want to keep my goals here horse related. And honestly, that's most of my goals anyway. When thinking of goals, I try to be realistic and I try to choose things that I actually want to work for, rather then 'wants' that I'll really not want to put the effort in for.

Here we go!
  1. Post the trot for 5 minutes, walk break, post for 5 more minutes
  2. Reliable left to right flying change - ACCOMPLISHED
  3. School a course of all 2’6” jumps
    • Show locally, hunters 2’6”
  4. Jump 24” bareback - ACCOMPLISHED
    • Jump 24” bareback and bridle-less, neck rope ok
  5. Weigh-in at 155 pounds

    Sam, a year ago today


4 comments:

  1. Your goals sound great/doable! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the plan, though some of the are really scary!! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. good goals- you can definitely do it :)

    ReplyDelete