Thursday, April 17, 2014

TBT: First Dressage Show

On October 7, 2011, five months after getting Sam, I entered us in a recognized local dressage schooling show. We were randomly assigned #45 for the day, a very near and dear to my heart number.

After our fabulous ride
It was my first overnight show (overnight for Sam, I live 4 miles away). We did one test each day.
My first button braids. I braided new ones for day 2.
So handsome!
Day one, we scored 67.50% for Training Level, test 1. And our very first ribbon together was blue.

5 comments:

  1. Love the braids and brow band! You guys looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Will you teach me how to do braids - those look crazy awesome! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory! And a blue for your first is really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete